1. Ingredients: northern tofu, Cantonese sausage, sea rice, shiitake mushrooms, chives
2. Soak the mushrooms in advance, slice the sausage, cut the chives into sections, and chop the chopped green onions in a small portion.
3. Cut the northern tofu into thick slices and dip in dry starch (flour is also fine)
4. Fry in a frying pan.
5. Fry until golden on both sides, take out and set aside
6. Use the remaining oil of the tofu in a pan to saute the scallions and ginger, and then add the soaked sea rice sausage.
7. Stir-fry until the sausage is transparent, add the mushrooms and fry the mushrooms.
8. Add the fried tofu, the dark soy sauce, and a little salt in the light soy sauce.
9. After the high fire is boiling, change to a low fire and simmer for a few minutes.
10. Simmer until the soup is reduced, thicken the starch with water.
11. Stir fry until the juice is slightly thicker and add the remaining green onions.
12. Stir fry again until the sauce is thick