1. Let the fish seller help kill the yellow bone fish bought back in the market. Just come back and clean it.
2. Cut the tofu into mahjong-sized pieces.
3. Cut the ginger garlic and dried chili.
4. I just bought wild leek today and cut a few to garnish. Very fragrant.
5. Heat the pot, pour in an appropriate amount of oil, pour in the ginger and garlic until fragrant.
6. Pour in the yellow bone fish and fry it.
7. Take a rice bowl and weigh 25 grams of national altar wine. Baijiu has a higher degree than rice wine, so it doesn’t need much.
8. Pour the wine into the pot, add 2 bowls of water, some salt, and stir a little. Cook for one minute.
9. Add tofu, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes. Open the lid in the middle and slightly pull the bottom of the pot with a spatula to prevent it from burning. You have to put enough water in the front at a time, and then add water after the surface water is dry, it will not taste good.
10. When it is about to cook, open the lid, add dried chili, appropriate amount of soy sauce or a small amount of soy sauce, stir a little, open the lid and cook for a minute or two. Then turn off the heat, sprinkle a little fresh wild leek in a bowl, fragrant.
11. Life has a ruler, drinking has a degree, Taoism is a youth, just right
1. The yellow bone fish should be medium-sized, too large and a bit old in meat quality, too small and little meat.
2. Roasted pork or fish with white wine will taste very good, and the effect of removing fishy is also very good, but don't put too much.
3. The roasted yellow bone fish with tofu is better than pure roasted fish, not so greasy.