1. Prepare shrimp, green onions and ginger.
2. Take a casserole, pour some water, green onions and ginger in the pot.
3. Bring to a boil and season with salt.
4. Pour the shrimp down.
5. After boiling, cook for about 2 minutes until all the shrimp are rolled into a ball.
6. Take a small bowl and add ginger, vinegar and sesame oil.
7. Scoop a few spoonfuls of the fresh soup of the boiled shrimp and dip it in the shrimp juice.
1. Boil the green onion and ginger first, then add the shrimp, the shrimp will be more delicious.
2. After the shrimp is boiled, cook for two more minutes. The soup will be slightly reddish, so that the soup is also flavorful and can be used to make vegetable soup, and the vegetables will be greener.