1. Prepare the right amount of brown rice.
2. Wash the brown rice and pour it into a pot of boiling water.
3. Stir while cooking to avoid sticking to the pan.
4. Boil until the water boils, remove the rice, and reserve the brown rice juice for later use.
5. Prepare pumpkin, coconut flour, and wolfberry; soak the wolfberry in warm water.
6. Peel the pumpkin, wash, cut into thick slices, put it in a microwave oven on high heat for 3 minutes until cooked.
7. Put the cool pumpkin in the blender.
8. Pour coconut flour into a bowl.
9. Coconut powder is brewed in warm rice soup to fully dissolve it.
10. Pour the coconut milk into a blender and beat the pumpkin into puree.
11. Pour the mixed brown rice juice and pumpkin puree into a bowl and garnish with goji berries.
1. The sugar content of tender pumpkin is very high. According to personal needs, please pay attention to distinguishing the raw materials.
2. You can also use a small amount of brown rice to stir together, the heat may be slightly higher.
3. It is best to use old pumpkins for those with diabetes tendency.