1. Melt brown sugar with warm water, then add yeast to mix, pour it into flour, and make a smooth dough;
2. Cover with damp gauze and place it on the windowsill, pure natural "high temperature fermentation"!
3. After the dough has been fermented to twice the size, take out the dough and continue to knead it until it is not sticky and smooth, roll it into a dough sheet, sprinkle the cut candied dates, and roll it up from bottom to top;
4. Cut evenly into small pieces;
5. Take two pieces and stack them together and press down firmly with chopsticks in the middle;
6. as the picture shows;
7. First twist half a circle with your hand;
8. Twist another half circle, then pinch the two ends together;
9. Put it into the steaming box, select the default "noodle" mode, and press the "confirm key";
10. After steaming for 30 minutes, take it out and eat! (If you don’t have a steamer at home, you can use a steamer to steam for 20 minutes)
If you don’t have a steamer at home, you can use a steamer and steam it on high heat for 20 minutes!