1. Wash celery and cut diagonally into sections.
2. Wash the carrots and slice them.
3. Wash the corn and peel it.
4. Wash pine nuts.
5. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, pour carrots and corn, boil on high heat, turn to low heat and cook for 2 minutes, remove and set aside.
6. Pour oil in a hot pan, add pine nuts, stir fry on low heat until slightly yellow, set aside.
7. Leave the bottom oil in the pot, pour the celery, stir fry for 2 minutes on high heat.
8. Pour in carrots, corn and pine nuts and stir-fry evenly.
9. Add light soy sauce and salt, stir-fry evenly, and transfer to a plate.