1. Put all the ingredients except butter into the bread bucket, first water and then flour, knead the dough to fully expand
2. Ferment at room temperature for about 1 hour, and it will be 2 to 3 times the size, and it will be ready if you poke a hole in the middle without collapsing
3. Divide the dough into 18 small doses, knead the dough, and let it rise for 15 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent the surface of the dough from drying out
4. After proofing, roll the dough into a long thin strip, roll it into thin thin slices, and put the sweet potato traps on it.
5. Roll up from top to bottom, put the opening facing down in a baking tray, put it into the oven for two times, put a pot of boiling water in the oven, and let it rise to 1.5 times the size, brush the egg liquid, preheat the oven at 150 degrees for 10 minutes, and bake on the upper and lower fire for 30 minutes
6. The bread is out of the oven, it tastes very good, and it is unexpectedly delicious.
The key to this kind of bread is that when it is finished, the texture of the bread is very soft. There are also sweet potatoes that need to be steamed instead of being boiled. They are too wet and affect the taste. I think the sweetness is really good, you can add some sugar if you like sweet ones.
This bread is softer than normal, and I think you can put some cheese in the filling, it will be more sweet.
Remember to post pictures after doing your homework.