1. After the butter is naturally softened, add powdered sugar and salt, stir evenly with a silicone spatula, then beat with an electric whisk, then add eggs to fully beat and fuse, sieve in the low-gluten flour and baking powder in stages, stir and mix with a silicone spatula, then Use your hands to form a ball, leave it for a few minutes
2. Put the dough on the silicone mat and roll it into a thin sheet with a rolling pin
3. Then use the large piping mouth to carve out a circle
4. .Use a small spatula to gently move the engraved circle onto a non-stick bakeware, place it at a distance, and try to be careful not to deform, then use a small circle of decorating mouth to carve a shallow point in the middle of the circle Circle
5. Use a thick bamboo stick or toothpick to pierce 4 symmetrical holes in the circle
6. .All holes are pierced and put into the preheated oven with the upper and lower fires at 175 degrees. The middle layer is baked for about 10 minutes until the surface is golden brown.
7. The cute button biscuits are out