1. Soak the hoof flowers in advance and change the water twice in the middle;
2. Heat a pan, add a little oil, add sliced ginger and pepper, stir fry;
3. Stir slightly to get the aroma, then add the hoof flowers and stir fry;
4. Stir the water in the hoof flowers and add an appropriate amount of boiling water to boil;
5. Skim the scum after boiling;
6. Add the lotus root pieces and bring to a boil on high heat;
7. Cover and simmer for 40 minutes;
8. Add salt and pepper to taste and cook for two minutes;
9. Put it into a small bowl and sprinkle some green onions on the surface.
1. Soak the hoof flowers in water to remove some blood foam, and change the water twice in the middle; if there is no time, you can blanch it;
2 Pepper and ginger slices help remove the smell of the hoof flowers. Stir-fry it can more stimulate the flavor of the aniseed;
3. The water should be filled at once, and the foam must be skimmed after boiling, so that the soup will be clearer and taste more fresh.