1. Prepare the required materials
2. Weigh the inverted syrup and pour the liquid
3. Weigh the inverted syrup and pour the liquid
4. After mixing well, you must mix well during the mixing process. After mixing well, it will become thicker. Some pro-reflect that the cake crust is very sticky during the process of making mooncakes. A large part of the reason is that the syrup and oil are not mixed. Evenly, resulting in the separation of sugar and oil. After being thoroughly mixed, it will not stick during the packaging process
5. Sift the flour and mix well, then pour it on the silicone mat, open the nest, and prepare the scraper
6. Pour the mixed sugar and oil mixture
7. Use a spatula to mix well. After mixing well, wrap it in plastic wrap and let it relax for 1 hour.
8. Open the bag of fillings and pay attention here. No matter what the fillings are, you can't use them directly after receiving them. They must be kneaded and then used. Otherwise, the mooncake crust will easily dry and crack during the baking process.
9. After kneading
10. Weigh the filling and crust according to the mold. The mold I used here is 50 grams. The crust and filling are divided into 15 grams of crust and 35 grams of filling according to the ratio of 3:7.
11. Take a portion of the weighed crust, place the filling in the middle of the crust, and slowly push up with the mouth of a tiger until it seals.
12. Glue the wrapped moon cake ball with anti-sticking powder, and then put it into the mold and press. Please pay attention here. When pressing, press the mold with one hand and press the other to the bottom. Don't shake the mold during pressing. . The mooncake is very soft after being pressed, and it is easy to deform when touched, so find the place that needs to be placed, press the film directly on that place, and do not repeat the movement. Heat up to 160°C, lower to 200°C, put in the oven for 8 minutes, first bake the surface of the mooncake until the color is white, then take it out, and use a wool brush to paint the egg liquid.
13. Prepare the colored egg liquid on the surface. The ratio Xiaopang uses three egg yolks + one whole egg. Because you want the surface color of the mooncakes to look better, you can add a little invert syrup and mix well.
14. The wool brush is more delicate and the brushing effect will be better than the silicone brush. When brushing, pay attention not to stick too much egg liquid at a time. After the wool brush sticks to the egg liquid, it should be on the edge of the bowl, just a little bit each time. Yes, if you stick too much egg liquid at one time, the egg liquid will get stuck in the pattern during the brushing process, and the surface pattern will be unclear at that time. The egg liquid should be brushed three times, each time after the last time it dries. Brush again until the third time. After brushing the egg mixture, put it in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes
15. Cantonese-style mooncakes cannot be eaten immediately after they are baked. They should be kept for 3-6 days. They can only be eaten after the oil is returned. When the oil is returned, the speed of sealing and returning the oil should be faster. Don't put it in the refrigerator to wait for the oil to return.
1. Pay attention when mixing sugar and oil, be sure to mix well, otherwise it will cause the skin to be too sticky.
2. When removing the film, you must first determine the position on the baking tray, and then press the film directly on the position to prevent it from moving after the film is removed, which will easily cause the moon cake to deform.
3. If you want to make homemade fillings, the water content of the fillings should not be too dry. If the water content is too large, it is easy to cause lower waist and cracking during the baking process.
4. When coloring the egg liquid, be sure not to brush too much egg liquid, lest the egg gets stuck in the pattern and the pattern is not clear. When the wool brush sticks to the egg liquid, be sure to place it on the side of the bowl, each time there is only a little egg liquid, and repeat the brush three times, each time after the previous time is completely dry.
5. After the Cantonese-style mooncake is ready, don't eat it right away, wait 3-6 days for the oil to return before eating. When returning the oil, do not put it in the refrigerator and keep it sealed at room temperature.