1. Because the ducks are sold by old farmers, I will slaughter them at the chicken slaughter shop and take them home. You can ask the store to chop them into large pieces so that they can be handled after they are cooked. Soak the ducks you bought home in clean water for about two hours, and remember to change the water in the middle, so that you can remove the blood as much as possible, and you don’t need to boil the water.
2. Put the soaked duck in a casserole
3. Add the green onion and ginger, pour a few drops of cooking wine, it can remove the fishy.
Pour in as much water as possible, and it is advisable not to add water in the middle.
5. After the fire is boiled, add big red dates.
Pour in an appropriate amount of wolfberry, turn to low heat and continue to simmer. Because wolfberry and jujube have their own sweetness, when you eat it at the end, you don't need to put MSG and other fresh seasonings at all, and the taste is also very delicious.
7. Stew on low heat for about two hours, the duck will be completely cooked, and finally season with salt and eat.