1. Prepare the ingredients and the baking tray, and use a packing box for the Lantern Festival at the same time; the cornstarch is diced in the microwave on high heat for 3 minutes
2. 10 grams of isinglass powder + 50 grams of water, stir well with chopsticks, set aside
3. After the cornstarch cools, spread it flat in the baking tray. Put starch in the Lantern Festival box. Use a clean egg or a measuring spoon to make a round pit on the surface, and press it into the Lantern Festival box to make it smoother.
4. Put 80 grams of maltose, 40 grams of caster sugar, and 50 grams of water in the milk pot, and cook slowly
5. 2 egg whites in a clean container, put the lemon juice first
6. Use a whisk to make a coarse bubble and add 10 grams of fine sugar
7. Use a whisk until the egg whites are distributed
8. At this time, the syrup in the milk pot has boiled, continue to cook on a low heat, shake the pot frequently, and measure it to 110 degrees with a thermometer
9. Turn off the heat, put in the soaked fish gelatin powder, stir quickly with a spatula until the fish gelatin powder melts
10. Pour the boiled syrup solution slowly into the meringue, pour it and beat it until it's all poured
11. The meringue continues to be beaten until it is shiny and the pattern is not easy to disappear
12. Use a spatula to scoop out a little meringue, add the red yeast rice powder and stir evenly
13. The red meringue is put into the piping bag, and the original color meringue is also put into the piping bag
14. Squeeze the meringue into the small round pit. The small sharp points on the surface can be dipped in clean water with your hand and gently pressed down, or you can leave it alone, and it will disappear slowly after a while.
15. Set aside for a while, when the surface of the marshmallow is a bit dry, squeeze the red cat's paw mark and let it dry slowly. You can also sprinkle starch on the surface to dry faster.
When you make the first serving, the remaining meringue will solidify and soften when placed in a hot tub or on a heater.