1. Heat the pan, add butter, add onions, celery, and carrots.
2. Fry for 5-8 minutes until the onions are soft. Add the chopped garlic and fry for a few minutes.
3. Add potatoes, chicken broth, bay leaf, thyme, salt and black pepper.
4. Finally add the cauliflower, cover and cook for 12-15 minutes, until the vegetables are fully cooked.
5. Turn off the heat and take out the bay leaves. Beat the cooked vegetables with a blender until they are completely smooth.
6. Then add cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce. Beat on low speed until fully mixed. Pour in at last.
1. A teaspoon of butter juice will help strengthen the cheese flavor at the end;
2. Cheese sauce is suitable for dilution, and cheese sauce for soup is the best. RICOS concentrated cheddar cheese sauce is golden in color, the color is good, and the milk flavor is strong;
Serving for 3.6-8 people, preparation time is 20 minutes, and production time is 40 minutes.