1. Grate the cheese, cut the bread into six slices, press the garlic into minced garlic, and prepare the other ingredients.
2. Heat to melt the butter.
3. Add onions and stir fry over low heat.
4. Stir-fry for about 25 minutes, until the onion turns golden brown.
5. Add garlic and flour.
6. Continue to stir fry for 2 minutes, at this time the onion will be very dry.
7. Add white wine.
8. Add water and bisque, bay leaf and thyme, and season with salt and crushed black pepper.
9. After the fire is boiled, cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
10. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
11. The bread is baked in the oven until golden on both sides.
12. Put the bread cubes in the bottom of the bowl.
13. Add the soup.
14. Sprinkle the cheese and bake in the oven until the cheese melts and the surface starts to brown a little. Remember to eat as soon as possible.
1 The onion does not have to be fried until golden, but it will greatly enhance the final flavor.
2 It is normal that cheese will stick around the spoon when it is eaten.