1. The carrots are separated by the slag juice of the original juice machine, and the carrot juice can be drunk directly, leaving the dregs (about 100g)
2. Carrot residue + water + milk powder + white sugar + baking powder first stir evenly
3. Then pour in high-gluten flour and salt in turn
4. Start to knead the dough, knead until you can pull out a thick film
5. Add butter and continue kneading
6. Knead to the fully expanded stage, can pull out a tough film
7. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment, and ferment to 2 times the size. Dip your fingers with flour and poke the dough without rebounding, which means it will be fermented.
8. Divide the dough into small pieces of 40g each, and round them. Relax for 10 minutes
9. Take a dough and roll it out
10. Middle roll left and right
11. Just pinch it up and squeeze it tight
12. Place it on the baking tray with the mouth facing down
13. Or rub it into a radish shape first
14. Roll the noodles from the middle, first from the middle down
15. Then roll it up from the middle, and roll it out into a big one up and down a small one.
16. Just roll it up from top to bottom
17. Put the shaped bread in the oven to ferment for about 40 minutes at 40 degrees, and put a cup of boiling water in the oven. Or gently cover with plastic wrap and ferment at room temperature to double the size.
18. Take out the cup of boiling water and the fermented bread, preheat the oven to 180 degrees, then bake at 180 degrees for 23 minutes, the bread is colored and covered with tin foil
19. The baked bread can be put in a fresh-keeping bag and sealed when it is cooled to body temperature. You can freeze it in the refrigerator if you can't finish it, and just lift it out to warm it up when you eat it. Freezing, freezing, freezing important things to say three times
Depending on the moisture content of the carrots, increase or decrease the amount of water by about 10g. After a little coloring, you can cover with tin foil, so that the finished product will look better.