1. The spinach is blanched and pureed. I need to defrost the frozen one and use it
2. Butter is unsalted butter. It can be used directly without thawing.
3. 220g of spinach puree can be at room temperature in winter, ice in summer, room temperature in spring and autumn, unsalted butter 20g, high sugar-tolerant yeast 3g, high-gluten flour 200g rye flour 50g, over one year old can add 20-30g white sugar, 1g salt and put all into the bread bucket
4. Press the start button on the bread machine and nothing else
5. After the bread is ready, there will be a sound of dripping, and it can be wrapped immediately after it is taken out to cool.
1. The bread must be ready and take it out immediately
2. After the bread is completely cooled, it can be sealed. Don't slice it at room temperature. If it is frozen, you can slice it and freeze it so you can take it out