by Reiko 4769
1. Peel the tomatoes and put them in a food processor to make a sauce. Boil the tomato sauce and basil in a pot. Once it boils, turn to low heat and cook for about 15 minutes.
2. In the meantime, peel the cucumber and cut into thin strips, add 2 teaspoons of salt, marinate for 10 minutes, and then squeeze out the excess water.
3. Pour the cheese sauce into the tomato sauce, stir well and cook for 1 minute, then pour the cucumber strips into the sauce, and finally sprinkle some fresh coriander to garnish.
1. Preparation time: 10 minutes, cooking time: 20 minutes, serving size: 4 servings.
2. The prepared cheese tomato sauce can be used to mix spaghetti or ordinary noodles.
3. The prepared cheese sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2 days, but it is recommended to finish it on the same day.