1. Pour ordinary flour, salt, and sugar into the bowl in turn, knock in 1 egg, pour in pure milk, and mix well until no flour particles are visible, then let it stand for half an hour
2. Prepare some ham sausage and string together for later
3. Heat the shredded cheese in water, then hold it into small balls and put them on the ham sausage just now
4. Wrap the cheese and ham sticks with the batter made in the first step. The thicker the batter is, the thicker the crust will be.
5. Coat a layer of bread crumbs and hold it firmly with your hands so that the bread crumbs will fall off when you fry
6. Put the cheese sticks into the oil pan, the oil is 60% hot, and it will be fried until the surface is golden brown.
7. Out of the pot, squeeze ketchup and salad dressing according to your preference, and you can start eating