1. Potatoes and wide-flavored sausages, diced tomatoes, eryngii mushrooms and kelp, and shredded ham.
2. Potatoes and wide-flavored sausages, diced tomatoes, eryngii mushrooms and kelp, and shredded ham.
3. Pour in shredded eryngii mushrooms and shredded ham, stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add diced potatoes, pour in 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Spread the loosened cold rice on top of the potatoes, spread the diced tomatoes evenly on top of the rice, add 3 tablespoons of soy sauce and a small amount of water, then close the lid and simmer for 8 minutes (you may need to pay attention to it in the middle) Paste the pot) until the potatoes are soft.
6. After boiling, sprinkle in lettuce leaves and stir-fry the ingredients evenly.
7. Add salt and chicken essence for seasoning, stir-fry evenly, cover the pan and simmer for 1 minute, then the pan is ready.
1. After dicing potatoes, soak in water to remove excess starch, so that it is not easy to fry.
2. If there is no soy sauce, use steamed fish soy sauce instead.
3. It is best to heat leftover rice in a microwave, so that the rice will be softer and more flavorful.
4. When pouring the soy sauce, it is recommended to pour it along the side of the pot so that the seasoning is more even, and the amount of water is determined by yourself, and it does not stick to the pot.
5. When simmering rice, keep the heat on a low level. Don’t turn on a high heat.