1. Prepare the required ingredients: 1000g of native chicken, 300g of yam, 60g of red dates, 20g of medlar, 20g of green onions, and 20g of ginger; first wash the native chicken and chop into pieces, peel the yam and cut into hob blocks, and clean the red dates and medlar. , Sliced ginger, sliced green onion and set aside
2. Add an appropriate amount of water to the pot and boil on high heat. After the water is boiled, add 5ml of chicken nuggets and rice wine, blanch and remove (7 minutes on high heat)
3. Add 2500ml of boiling water to the casserole, add chicken pieces, ginger slices and green onions to a boil on high heat (high heat for 3 minutes)
4. After boiling, turn to low heat and simmer for 70 minutes (low heat for 70 minutes)
5. Add yam and red dates and simmer on low heat (low heat for 30 minutes)
6. Add medlar and simmer on low heat (low heat for 5 minutes)
7. Add 3g of salt, simmer on low heat for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat (low heat for 5 minutes)
8. The fragrant and delicious yam and red date chicken soup is stewed. The soup is delicious and nutritious.
1. The blanching water can remove fishy and blood stains, so that the soup will be brighter and delicious.
2. Try to choose iron yam for yam, which tastes softer and waxy. After cutting the yam, remember to soak it in clean water, otherwise it will oxidize and turn black.
3. It is best to add enough water for the stewing soup at one time to avoid uncovering and adding water in the middle. This will affect the taste of the soup. If you really feel that the water is running low, remember to add boiling water in the middle.
4. The salt must be added when it is out of the pan. Add salt according to personal taste before starting the pan. You can also taste the original flavor of the chicken soup without adding salt.