by Greedy cat vip who loves life
1. Prepare the ingredients. The chestnuts can be replaced with fresh ones. If they are fresh, put them in 10 minutes before the final pot, so as not to cook too softly~
2. Soak the dried chestnut and lily wolfberry in clean water for about 5 minutes respectively, and drain the water for later use.
3. In a hot pot, pour an appropriate amount of oil into the Double Happiness Maifan stone pot, first put the ginger slices in and saute, remember to keep it from burning.
4. Pour the drained chicken, turn to high heat, and stir fry the chicken quickly.
5. Seeing that the chicken began to change color, pour 3 tablespoons of rice wine and stir fry. At this time, the aroma of rice wine and the fragrance of chicken meat spread throughout the house. It smelled so good.
6. Pour the dried chestnuts into the pot, stir-fry evenly, pour in the pepper and mix well, then proceed to the next step.
7. Pour in the right amount of warm water, pour the dried lily and goji berries into the pot together, and boil on high heat. If you use fresh lilies, put them in 10 minutes before they are out of the pot.
8. Cover the pot after boiling on high heat. Turn to low heat and simmer for half an hour. Finally, lift the lid and add salt to taste.
9. A bowl of fragrant and delicious chicken soup is ready