by Tianshan Cocoa
1. Ingredients: 500 grams of lotus root, half a local chicken, 50 grams of dried yuba. Accessories: salt, ginger, 10 grams of cooking wine, 20 grams of wolfberry
2. Wash and cut the fresh local chicken. Some people like to stew a whole chicken directly. I am not used to it. So far, I have not stewed a whole chicken.
3. Boil in a pot under cold water, add the cooking wine to the boil, remove the blood foam
4. Soak the dried yuba in advance to soften it. It is better to soak in cold water. Cut into sections, slice the ginger, wash the lotus root, peel and cut into pieces, not too big, just the same size as the chicken pieces.
5. Add the chicken nuggets, ginger slices and lotus root nuggets into the rice cooker
6. Then add water, you can add more if you like to drink the soup, the rice cooker stews the soup, generally not much water is lost
7. Close the lid of the rice cooker, plug in the power source, and start the "Stew" mode; the system default time is 50 minutes
8. Just let the pressure out halfway, add yuba in
9. When the time is up, add salt and goji berries, stir well, and simmer for a few minutes before serving.
10. The cooked chicken has the delicious fragrance of yuba, even the soft and delicious lotus root, nutritious and delicious, and the whole family loves it.
1. Fresh local chicken is fresh and delicious when it comes out, don’t cut too much, it can reduce the time of stewing
2. Choose lotus roots that are glutinous, so that they are delicious when stewed, and the glutinous ones are soft