1. Chop chicken legs and wings, put them in a bowl, add appropriate amount of cooking wine, a spoonful of seafood soy sauce, a spoonful of pepper, and a spoonful of salt, and marinate for half an hour
2. Add oil to the pot, add chicken pieces, stir fry until the color changes, add green onions, ginger, dried chili, and pepper, stir fry evenly
3. Add a spoonful of bean paste and stir-fry evenly, add a spoonful of sweet noodle sauce, appropriate amount of sugar, and stir-fry evenly
4. Add a can of beer, cover and simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes
5. Add mushrooms, onions, celery, green peppers, cover and simmer for 5 minutes
6. Finally, sprinkle some green and red peppers and coriander.