1. The spinach was cleaned (about 250g), I only used the leaves, (the juicer is broken, today I used a kitchen knife to chop the spinach leaves, and use gauze to get the juice), 60g.
2. Prepare all the ingredients and separate the egg whites (oil-free and water-free containers) and egg yolks.
3. Egg yolks (5 pcs) gently stir evenly, put in powdered sugar (20g), the powdered sugar and egg yolk are completely blended, add food oil (50g), after stirring, pour in thick spinach juice (60g), continue to stir evenly . Remember! Be sure not to stir the egg yolk too vigorously, as long as the egg liquid is even.
4. Divide the sifted low flour (90g) into several times and add the egg yolk liquid. Each time you need to add the low flour, the flour and egg liquid are completely blended and then add the next flour. Method: Just write 8 characters, but you still can't move too much.
5. This is how the low powder and the egg yolk are completely mixed. Use a mixing spatula to scoop up and drip down like silk and satin, just fine. Remember! Don't move too much, it will defoam easily. At this time, you need to turn on the oven and preheat at 120 degrees (the 150 degrees used today, the surface is cracked).
6. Now let’s pass the egg whites! Everyone should know how to beat the egg whites. I will omit it here. I will mainly talk about white vinegar and a little salt. Put them in the egg white solution before whisking, which can stabilize the egg whites and remove the fishy smell of eggs. When the whisk is lifted, the triangle in the figure is enough. Don't over-spray the egg whites.
7. The beaten egg whites are mixed with egg yolk liquid three times.
8. Put the whipped egg whites into the egg yolk the first two times, mix thoroughly each time, and add the next egg whites.
9. It should be noted here that the last third of the egg white cannot be put into the egg yolk liquid, and the liquid after the two mixing should be poured into the egg white liquid for the third time.
10. This is how the egg white and egg yolk have been mixed. You can see that the cake liquid in the basin is full. (The liquid egg yolk is only one-third of the basin, please refer to the egg yolk making process diagram)
11. Pour the cake liquid 15 cm away from the mold into the mold.
12. This ratio is for 8-inch chiffon cakes. I wanted to make a few more shapes, so I put them in a 6-inch mold, a 4-inch mold, and four cup cake molds.
13. Need to shake out the bubbles and put it into the middle of the oven (I put the mold on the tray and put it into the oven, so that the bottom of the cake does not heat too fast) 120 degrees for 35 minutes, 150 degrees for 30 degrees, time is up! Wait for 3-5 minutes before taking it out, and stick a toothpick into the cake embryo. If there is no cake on the toothpick, it will be cooked.
14. The cake is taken out of the oven and needs to fall vertically on the table from a high place, at least three times, in order to shake out the bubbles. Immediately turn the mold upside down and release it after cooling.
15. The cute cake is ready, the color is very beautiful, the taste is great, and the cake is very soft!
16. This is a 6-inch chiffon cake base.
17. This is a 4-inch cake base, small, suitable for a child to eat.
18. This is a cup cake, which is convenient to take when going out.
19. Let's show a big family again.
20. A cup cake and a cup of strong coffee are very comfortable!