1. Prepare the young mugwort leaves and accessories.
2. A bowl of leftovers.
3. Wash the onion and green pepper and cut into small pieces; cut the sausage into small pieces for later use.
4. Boil water in a pot, add a little baking soda, and boil the moxa leaves for a while; pick up and chop.
5. Heat oil in a pan, add onion, green pepper, and sausage and stir-fry well.
6. Pour in the rice, stir fry; then pour in the crushed mugwort leaves, add salt and pepper, and stir-fry; adjust the flavor and put it into a bowl.