1. Shred carrots, dice tofu, blanch shepherd's purse and spinach, and chop finely.
2. Put oil in the pan, add carrots and stir fry. When it is almost cooked, add tofu and greens. Add salt, turn off the heat and stir.
3. Put two pancakes together, put green vegetables, roll them into a pattern, and forget to take pictures. Put it on the scallop and burn it on the side, turn it over, and continue to burn it.
4. The finished product is scorched and crispy on the outside, and you have an appetite when you look at it.
5. Cut into chunks.
7. Then have a bowl of porridge with balanced nutrition.