1. Wash the red beans and soak them in water overnight, and wash the barley and soak them in water overnight
2. Wash the lily with water and soak overnight, and wash the lotus seed with water and soak overnight
3. Drain the red beans, barley, and lotus seeds, rinse them and put them in the inner pot of the pot, add an appropriate amount of water, the amount of water is about two knuckles above the height of the ingredients
4. Cover the pot, select "Soup" after turning on the machine, press the "Start" button to start running, the default time is 55 minutes
5. When simmering for 35 minutes, let air out once every while, after a few times, when the air is exhausted, open the lid of the pot, drain the lily, rinse it slightly, and put it in the pot
6. Cover the pot and press "Start" to continue running until the stewing and exhausting are completed, unplug the power, open the lid, put in an appropriate amount of rock sugar, and let it stand until the rock sugar melts and stir well before serving.