1. Wash the chixiaodou and barley soak for half a day.
2. After the change, add water and beans video, and then use the rice cooker for half an hour. Add brown sugar. I use old-fashioned lumpy brown sugar.
3. Continue to boil for another half an hour to make honey beans. Keep cool and set aside.
4. The flour uses sticky rice noodles, millet noodles and soybean noodles.
5. Pour the flour into a basin, add yeast powder, baking powder and sugar. Add water and stir to make a thin paste.
6. Use a multi-purpose bakeware. After preheating at low temperature, brush a little oil on the bottom and pour a layer of batter. Add a tablespoon of cooked red bean and barley on top of each. If you like more beans, you can add more. I added an extra spoonful to the one on the far right.
7. Pour another layer of batter on top and cover the beans. If you put a lot of beans, you may not be able to cover it, but it does not matter, it can still be solidified.
8. Cover the lid and fry at low temperature for about four minutes.
9. Turn it over after ten minutes, leaving the other side to dry, and fry for another four to five minutes. It's ready to be out of the pot.
10. These two are the bean-many ones and the one-spoonful ones. I personally prefer beans with more.
11. This one is made of a large spoonful of beans, break it open and have a look.
12. This one has two spoonfuls of beans. It's full of beans, it's delicious.
13. Super delicious red bean barley crackers. "Get rid of dampness, OSTINI will accompany you through the heat and heat"
When using this pan to make small cakes, you can use low temperature. Or the low temperature is a little bit higher. Don't choose too high temperature, so that the maturity of the inside and outside of the screen will be more consistent.