1. Main ingredients: appropriate amount of glutinous rice, half a carrot, 3 dried shiitake mushrooms, 200 grams of chicken. Accessories: vegetable oil, salt, appropriate amount of wonton wrapper, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, 5 ginger, 2 garlic sprouts
2. Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in cold water to soften, wash and dice, wash carrots and cut into small dices, wash chicken and cut into small dices, wash garlic sprouts and mince, mince ginger
3. Heat the pan with cold oil, heat 70% of the oil and add the diced chicken, stir-fry evenly to release the moisture and flavor
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, heat 70% of the oil and add the diced chicken, stir-fry evenly to release the moisture and flavor
5. Add light soy sauce and oyster sauce and stir fry to get the flavor of the sauce
6. Add glutinous rice and continue to stir fry for a few more minutes. Stir evenly until the glutinous rice is coated with attractive sauce
7. Sprinkle with minced garlic seedlings, mix well, put it in a bowl and let it cool for a while. This potsticker is delicious, or it can be kept in the refrigerator, waiting for breakfast to make potstickers especially easy.
8. Take a piece of wonton wrapper and put it on the fried cold glutinous rice filling (the glutinous rice filling taken out of the refrigerator can also be heated in the microwave for a while before use, so that it does not need to be fried for a long time, the finished product is faster, and it can be used directly
9. After turning one side up, pinch both sides tightly. If the skin is too dry, use chopsticks soaked in water to make the pinch firmer. Use wonton wrappers to make potstickers. The wrapper is thin and easy to fry, and it's crispy and fragrant.
10. Put a layer of vegetable oil on the electric baking pan, use the up and down function, the pie function, to preheat well, or not to preheat, add pot stickers, brush a layer of vegetable oil, and cover the pot, so that the cooked pieces will be braised and fried. , And very fragrant
11. Fry the dumplings until the skin is slightly browned and ready to be out of the pan. Normally, it will be fine. The outer layer is burnt and crispy, and the filling is soft and sticky. It is very good for breakfast or staple food. It is suitable for all ages. You can also dip it in your favorite sauce or vinegar for even more delicious food! I always use ketchup or salad dressing in my home. It’s also good to eat
1. Don't make glutinous rice. It's too soft and glutinous, it's so soft, it's not easy to fry, and it's not easy to make fillings.
2. The filling can be added with the ingredients you like to eat.
3. Frying in an electric baking pan is easier, and you can also use a pan to fry, but you must master the heat