1. Reference age: over 18 months, for babies who are not allergic to ingredients. Food preparation: 300g purple sweet potato, 80g rice flour, 10g condensed milk, 10g sugar, 30g milk Cooking time: 25 minutes Difficulty analysis: Elementary
2. Peel the purple sweet potato and cut into pieces.
3. Put it in a steamer and steam for about 15 minutes until fully cooked.
Take it out and pound it into a delicate purple potato mash.
You can also change other different flavors, you can replace the purple sweet potato with pumpkin, sweet potato, yam and so on.
Take 1/2 of the rice noodles.
Sticky rice noodles are powder made from rice, also called rice noodles or indica rice noodles. You can also use the soaked rice at home, dry it, grind it into a powder with a wall-breaking machine, and sieve it again.
6. Add sugar, milk, and condensed milk.
7. Mix the purple potato mash well and set aside.
Stir rice noodles and purple potato puree, mix well.
Due to the different water content of purple sweet potato, the water absorption of rice noodles may also be different, so the amount of milk should be increased or decreased according to the situation, depending on the final state.
Grab a handful of powder, rub as much as possible with both hands, so that the purple potato mash and the powder are mixed into a relatively fine dry powder.
This step takes more time, so be patient with the whole process~
10. Knead it until you grab it with your hand and it can be formed. Throw it in the basin and roll it for a few times, but it will disperse with a single poke with your finger. The humidity will be OK.
11. Sieving will be more delicate. The sieving step is the key to whether the texture of the sponge cake is delicate and the taste is soft. You can choose a flour sieve with a slightly larger hole and gently press it with your hands to help sift through.
Use a spoon to first spread the purple rice noodles, and use a spoon to gently smooth them out. Do not press, otherwise the finished product will be very firm and lose the softness that the sponge cake should have.
What I use here is a high-temperature-resistant glass bowl. You can use any mold that can be steamed in the pot.
13. Add the mashed purple potato and continue smoothing.
14. Spread another layer of sticky rice noodles and spread evenly. Remember not to press it with your hands, just smooth it out, so that the steamed product will be soft.
15. All finished, start to prepare to put in the steamer.
Remember to cover the top of the small bowl with a layer of damp gauze. This will prevent large water droplets from entering, and the steamed sponge cake will be softer.
If you don’t have gauze, you can use other steamer cloth with good air permeability.
17. Cover the heat, turn to medium heat after boiling, and steam for about 25 minutes. Depending on the size of the mold, steam for 20-30 minutes, and adjust the time yourself.
18. Turn off the heat, do not turn it on in a hurry, and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
19. Take it out, demoulding is complete~ Isn’t it super charming!
Soft and sweet! The faint fresh purple also increases appetite.
It is best to eat rice cakes while they are hot. They are easy to dry when they are cold, and they will become soft when they are steamed next time. If it is left cold and hardened, put it on the pot and steam it to heat it up again to soften it.
1. It can also change other different flavors. You can replace purple sweet potato with pumpkin, sweet potato, yam and so on.
2. Sticky rice noodles, which are ground rice noodles, are also called rice noodles or indica rice noodles. You can also use the soaked rice at home, dry it, grind it into a powder with a wall-breaking machine, and sieve it again.
3. What I use here is a high-temperature-resistant glass bowl. You can use any mold that can be steamed in the pot.
You can personally make supplementary food and feeding problems: shipu998