1. Called almond flour and cocoa powder.
2. Weigh all-purpose flour and buckwheat flour.
3. Cut the unsalted butter into small pieces and let it soften at room temperature in advance.
4. Put the almond flour and cocoa powder in a blender and beat them evenly.
5. Then add the caster sugar and all the powder mixture and salt. Beat for 20-30 seconds, until fully mixed.
6. Add the butter and continue beating until combined. Take out and stir with a spatula to form a smooth dough.
7. Knead the dough into 30 balls, each weighing about 10-12g, and place them on a baking sheet lined with greased paper. Use your thumb or a spoon to press in the middle of the balls and place them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
8. Turn on the oven, select "Chocolate Thumb Biscuit" in the APP interface to start, the oven will automatically enter the preheating stage, the upper tube temperature is 175 degrees, the lower tube temperature is 175 degrees, preheating for 10 minutes, after the oven is preheated, it will be installed Put the baking tray with the biscuits into the oven, and then use the APP to make the oven enter the baking stage (upper tube temperature 175 degrees, lower tube temperature 175 degrees, baking for 18 minutes), you can also directly set the upper tube temperature 175 degrees on the machine operation panel , The lower tube temperature is 175 degrees, bake for 18 minutes. When the biscuits are dark brown, it is fine.
9. You can turn on the oven light to observe the state of the biscuits.
10. At this point the chocolate melts in water.
11. Take out the baked biscuits and place them on the grill to cool.
12. Then spoon the melted chocolate into the round hole in the center. When the chocolate is dry, you can eat it with fruit, it tastes great
1. Each ball should be rolled into the same size, if you are not sure, you can weigh it, about 12g is appropriate.
2. Remember to take out the butter in advance and let it soften at room temperature.
3. Choose a smaller spoon for easy use.