1. Melt butter over low heat
2. After melting, pour in marshmallows and chocolate
3. Slowly you will see this 😱 scary picture, don’t be afraid, keep stirring😏
4. Stir smoothly and then pour in the milk powder and stir evenly. This is probably enough
5. Pour all the remaining ingredients and stir evenly for shaping (seems like there is no picture, you can refer to my matcha recipe for a more detailed picture)
6. 😋I used the square plate to lean against the corner and press the plastic shape with my hand. Don't worry, this won't harden so quickly. You can get plastic surgery slowly until you are satisfied 🙄
7. I started sifting the milk powder when I was finished 😁 Didn’t I mean snow flakes ❄ so the milk powder was also sifted
8. It's easy to cut, I cut it like this.
9. Cut it all in this way.