1. Shred the foreleg meat, wash it, add cobbler's watercress, cooking wine, starch, and mix well
2. Cut the green onions into chopped green onions (as long as they are white and not green onion leaves, if you feel it is a pity, you can make a scrambled egg with scallions, another dish), mince pickled ginger, pickled pepper and garlic
3. Make the seasoning, sugar and vinegar according to the ratio of 1:1, and then add a little light soy sauce
4. Add a little oil to the pot, heat up, add the shredded pork, the shredded pork will change color and remove
5. Add a little oil, heat up, pour in the prepared green onion, ginger, garlic and pickled peppers, fry until fragrant, pour in the seasoning prepared in 3, fry until fragrant, then pour in the fried shredded pork, mix well, taste the saltiness, According to the saltiness, add salt and chicken essence (friends who eat spicy food can add sea pepper noodles), turn off the heat and start the pot
Basically, you don’t need salt, because the cobbler watercress and the soaked ginger cape are both salty; the shredded pork should not be fried for too long, it can be cut off, or it will become old; the leftover seasoning can be fried with rice or noodles. Swing!