by Susuai Food
1. Wash the silver carp, remove the gills and remove the black film, cut off the head part, and then cut the middle of the lips
2. Pour the oyster sauce in a small bowl and pour the cooking wine
3. Pour in white vinegar, mix well, and then apply on both sides of the fish head
4. 4. Put the sliced green onion and ginger on the bottom of the plate, put the fish head coated with juice, and pour the remaining juice on the surface, and marinate for an hour.
5. Chop the remaining ginger and garlic separately and set aside
6. Heat oil in a pan, and when it reaches 120-150℃, add ginger and garlic and saute until fragrant
7. Then pour in homemade red chopped chili (you can also use bottled chopped chili instead), add salt and stir fry
8. Add sugar, stir-fry on low heat until it has a spicy flavor, spread the chopped pepper sauce and sprinkle on the fish head
9. After the water in the steamer is boiled, put the fish heads on, steam for 15 minutes on high heat, take out, sprinkle with chopped chives and red pepper rings
10. Heat the oil in another pot, remove from the fire when the blue smoke is coming out, count to three, and pour it on the fish.