by Huakai no sound
1. When buying silver carp heads at the market, you can ask the boss to remove the scales and gills. After buying them, wash them with water and cut the heads in half, and then fry them in a frying pan until they are browned on both sides (the heads I bought are too It can only be half and half fried)
2. Put the fried fish head into the soup pot, add appropriate amount of water, add green onion and ginger slices, and cook over high heat
3. Add some cooking wine to remove the fishy smell, then cover the pot and simmer on high heat for 10-15 minutes (depending on the amount of food)
4. Then add some salt to taste
5. Add the shredded oyster mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes
6. The milky white fish head mushroom soup is ready to be simmered. Sprinkle white pepper in the soup bowl to taste even better.