1. Clean the fish head
2. Soak the vermicelli with warm water to soften
3. Cut the ginger and green onions, prepare pickled peppers, and coriander leaves
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, fry the fish head in the pan and fry on both sides, then cut and return to the pan
5. Add water to a boil, add ginger, green onion and pickled pepper
6. Add light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, pepper, salt, cooking wine, balsamic vinegar
7. Transfer to a casserole, turn to a low heat and simmer for about 15 minutes after boiling
8. Add the noodles and simmer for about 8 minutes
9. Add cilantro and cook for a while
1. The fish head can be cut slightly by the fish seller, and then cut open after frying to prevent the fish brain juice from flowing out during frying.
2. Put two pickled peppers, just slightly spicy. If you like the spicy ones, add some hot sauce or red pepper to cook together.
3. Soy sauce has a salty taste, so add less salt.
4. Fenpi should be soaked in advance. You can also use vermicelli or tofu.