1. Prepare the ingredients
2. I bought two pieces of fish that day. The sea bass was steamed and presented to my mother. Because I wanted to eat the fish head with chopped pepper, I bought another piece of silver carp, and the fish body was baked.
3. When handling the fish, take care to remove and clean all the black film attached to the belly and head of the fish. Otherwise, it will have a heavy "fishy smell and earthy smell", then drain the water and remove it with a knife. Carefully split the fish head, but do not split it. Marinate it with green onion ginger and cooking wine for about half an hour to further remove the fishy taste and enhance the flavor.
4. Put a pair of chopsticks on top of a large plate, put on the washed green onion and sliced ginger, which also achieves the effect of removing fishy and increasing fragrance
5. Place the marinated fish head face up on the chopsticks and sprinkle some chopped green onions
6. Later, spread the chopped pepper evenly on the fish head with a spoon, and then drip some cooking wine, which can further remove the fishy smell and the peculiar smell produced by the pickled chopped pepper.
7. Put the fish head in the steamer water after boiling
8. Cover and turn on high heat, and steam for about 8-10 minutes according to the size of the fish head
9. After steaming, take out the plate and take out the chopsticks under the fish head. If you think there is more soup, you can pour some out. I like more marinade to taste better
10. While the fish is steaming, wash and cut the pepper and green onion leaves
11. At the same time, heat up the oil in a separate pot, add the chopped green onion and Hangzhou pepper to fragrant, and then pour it on the fish head while it is still hot
1. Before steaming the fish, the cleaned fish head can be marinated with a little salt and cooking wine to remove the fishy and taste more delicious
2. For those who like heavy taste and color, you can add some light soy sauce or steamed fish soy sauce. I didn’t add it this time.
3. The steamed fish is the same as the usual steamed buns and steamed buns. It must be steamed and put in this way to make the fish ripen quickly and taste more tender.
4. Step 4 is the secret to make the fish tender and fresh in the shortest possible time; first set up a pair of chopsticks on the plate, and then put the fish head, so that the steam generated during steaming can be convectively circulated, not only can shorten the steaming The cooking time can also heat the fish body evenly, so the steamed fish will be more tender and delicious; it is comparable to the steamed fish in big restaurants, and it will be no problem to steam any fish in the future if you learn this trick