1. The main ingredient is the material used for gingerbread, and the auxiliary material is icing material. Gingerbread needs ginger juice. I make ginger juice. If there is ginger powder, you can replace it with 10g ginger powder. Add 10g of water. . Wash the ginger and put it into a bowl
2. Add a small amount of water to puree, it doesn’t matter if it is thicker, just beat out the ginger juice
3. Then strain to strain out the ginger juice
4. Prepare all the ingredients for making gingerbread, melt the butter and set aside
5. Add water, honey and ginger juice to the brown sugar, and stir until the sugar melts. If there are too many brown sugar particles, heat the water to stir.
6. Sift low-gluten flour and cinnamon powder into the basin together
7. Then add butter and eggs, mix with a rubber spatula, and you can’t see the liquid flowing.
8. Then put on food gloves, mix well and knead into a dough, cover with plastic wrap and let stand for half an hour, and refrigerate for half an hour in the refrigerator at high room temperature.
9. Draw the drawing with an edible pencil, and cut out the paper pattern according to the drawing. I only drew one of the front and back pieces. Do not cut the door yet.
10. Take out the dough and place it on a baking cloth. The silicone mat in the oven can also be used. Brush a thin layer of powder on the mat with a brush, then cover the dough with plastic wrap and roll it into a slice about 0.3 cm thick.
11. Tear off the cling film, use a wheel knife to cut out the shape according to the paper pattern, remove the excess part and save it for continuing. When cutting, try to separate the large and small pieces, so that the baked color will be more even
12. After the shape is cut, use a fork to insert the hole to exhaust, drag the entire mat into the baking tray, put it in the middle of the preheated oven, and bake for 15 minutes at 175 degrees.
13. In the same way, make all the other parts, and finally roll out a lot of them into a large film. The film should be larger than the base of the base. It does not matter if the film is thinner. The amount is just right, and the thickness should be controlled when making it.
14. After all the biscuits are baked, let cool and wait for assembly
15. Let’s start making the icing sugar, put the powdered sugar and protein powder into the bowl
16. Add warm or cold water and mix well
17. Then use an electric whisk to beat harder, the frosting is ready
18. Take a little icing and add red pigment and cold water to adjust to the desired color and consistency. Add water little by little to prevent the frosting from being too thin. You can try the consistency on the palette first, and then put it in a disposable In the piping bag
19. Cut a small opening at the bottom of the piping bag to draw the door frame and window
20. In the same way, some white frosting is used to glue and assemble the gingerbread house.
21. Wait until the surrounding area is dry before installing the roof. When the roof is installed, one side is dry and then the other side is installed. It is better to install it upside down and fix it, so that the chimney and bottom are installed.
22. The roof is first drawn with dark colors
23. After the texture is dry, squeeze the adjusted white frosting, make it thicker and thinner to see what you like, and add white frosting to the texture so that it will be more layered when hanging down.
24. The garland is directly pressed by the fondant mold, and you can stick it on with icing sugar
25. When everything is finished, the snow hung on the roof is finally squeezed. Just squeeze it out and let it dry.
1. The higher the consistency of the frosting, the more viscous it is. It can be thicker when bonding, and it can be thinner when the top layer is laid, and the fluidity is better
2. Don't rush when bonding, the icing will be firm after it dries, and then proceed to the next step