1. Let's make the garnish first. Cut the ham into thin slices. The thinner the better.
2. Cut round edges.
3. Fold it in three, as shown in the figure, and fix it with a toothpick.
4. Prepare carrots.
5. Take a section, cut off the edges, and carve out a bow-knot shape.
6. Cut into thin slices.
7. The straw is pressed out into a small circle.
8. The embossing die produces five stars.
10. Boil the broccoli with water, salt and oil for a while and remove.
11. Add the vegetables and drain them out.
12. Pour a little oil into the pot and stir-fry the rice.
13. Add the colorful vegetables and stir-fry evenly.
14. Shovel the rice on one side, add a little water, add the curry and cook it, then stir the rice together evenly, collect the juice out of the pan, no need to add salt, because the curry has a salty taste!
15. Shovel into the dish and compact with a spoon.
16. Place a circle of broccoli.
17. Put on the bow.
18. Thread into the colored silk.
19. Put on the other decorations of the king.
20. Beautiful and complete.
21. I wish you all a Merry Christmas in advance 🎅🎄🎁 Happy every day!
1: Need overnight rice, because of the loss of moisture in the overnight rice, the rice is fragrant and crispy
2: Use less oil when frying, and the cooked rice will be dry, crisp, loose, and fragrant!