1. All kinds of ingredients are prepared.
2. Knock eggs into the leftover rice.
3. Mix well and let stand for 5 minutes.
4. During the preparation of ingredients. Chop bacon and chopped green onion.
5. Pour cooking oil into the pot.
6. When it's 50% hot, stir-fry the winter vegetables first.
7. The rice that is poured into bibimbap after the aroma is released.
8. Stir fry all the time, add salt after frying for about 5 minutes.
9. Stir well and add bacon.
10. Add spicy black bean sauce.
11. Stir-fry until the rice grains are distinct and golden brown.
12. Finally, sprinkle in chopped green onions and stir well.
1: To make fried rice, it is best to use leftover rice from every other meal. If it is freshly cooked rice, add a little less water than usual and cook it as harder as possible.
2: After the rice is put in the pot, it needs to be stir-fried until there are no rice grains sticking together, not sticking to the pan, and in a very loose state.
3: The elves use their own fried tempeh sauce, if not, leave it alone or add Laoganma sauce.