1. All the ingredients are ready.
2. Knock the eggs into a bowl and beat them up.
3. Peel the tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
4. Pour a little oil in the pot, add minced garlic and sauté.
5. Then pour the tomato cubes and press with a spatula while sautéing until the top of the tomato is stir-fried until it becomes soft and juicy.
6. Pour in a bowl of water, a spoonful of light soy sauce and a spoonful of salt, and pour in the egg liquid.
7. Boil for about a minute until the egg is formed.
8. Pour the leftover rice into the soup, cover and simmer for about two minutes after stirring, until the soup becomes a little thick and it's OK.
9. Eat it while it's hot, it tastes really good, it tastes much better than fried rice, and it won't get angry when children eat it every day. My son has recently fallen in love with it and eats it every morning.
The cold rice will be better to handle and taste better, so you can prepare a bowl of leftover rice in advance and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
The final degree of juice collection is according to your own preferences. If you like it harder, collect it dry, and if you like softer, it will take less time to cook.
Eat it while it's hot, the rice is dry and springy, and the soup is thick, really super delicious! Children will not get angry if they eat more, so moms should try it out.