by Yoha Kitchen
1. Fresh shepherd’s purse, shepherd’s purse is so delicious that it’s hard to choose, you have to pick off the old leaves one by one, don’t remove the root of shepherd’s purse, soak in water and wash it clean
2. Boil the shepherd's purse, remove and chop
3. Put an appropriate amount of vegetable oil in the wok to heat up, add the chopped shepherd’s purse and fry it to create a fragrance
4. Add the right amount of water and bring to a boil
5. Add flour to the leftover rice. The weight of three bowls of lumpy soup needs about 60 grams of flour. Add a little water and mix well to form lumps.
6. After the water is boiled, pour all into the pot, push it evenly with a rice spoon, and continue to boil on high heat
7. Beat an egg and pour it into the pot, boil it and season it with a little salt.
1. After blanching all shepherd’s purse that cannot be eaten at one time, put it in a fresh-keeping bag and freeze it in the refrigerator. When you want to eat it, take out a packet of defrosting, making buns and dumplings are very delicious
2. After blanching the shepherd’s purse, don’t dry the water too much. What you eat is its umami taste. Don’t throw away the shepherd’s purse root