1. Chop the chives and set aside.
2. Pour the rice into a larger bowl and beat in the eggs.
3. Add salt and chicken essence.
4. Add black pepper powder.
5. Add chopped green onion and stir well with chopsticks.
6. Add oil to the pot, heat up on high heat, pour in the well-mixed rice, and fry on medium heat until golden brown.
7. Turn it over and fry on medium heat until golden brown, then turn off the heat.
8. Cut into pieces before serving.
9. Crispy on the outside and soft and waxy on the inside.