by Norwegian Red Food
1. Ingredients for making rice: leftover rice, green vegetables and broth.
Put the rice in the inner pot of the pressure cooker, pour the soup down, and add some more water.
Note: Soaked rice is relatively light, so it should not be too oily.
3. Close the lid, but do not close it completely, turn on the power.
4. Chop the greens and set aside.
5. Open the lid two minutes after the pot is turned on, put the green vegetable stems in first, and stir.
6. Wait until the pot is boiling, then put the leaves down.
7. Turn on the pot again, add some salt to taste, and stir well.
Don't eat rice so often, it is not good for gastrointestinal digestion.