1. Prepare the ingredients and accurately weigh them for later use.
2. In addition to the butter, the dough materials are put into the bread machine, first liquid and then powder.
3. Knead a dumpling dough program, the whole process is 15 minutes.
4. Add butter that has softened at room temperature, and knead a dumpling dough program.
5. You can pull out the beautiful glove film.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and ferment to double the size.
7. While waiting for the dough to rise, we prepare the filling. Mix the powdered red sugar and cinnamon together.
8. The raisins are softened in advance with coffee wine and appropriate amount of water, and the water is drained for later use. Rum can also be used. I have a lot of coffee wine left for making tiramisu, so I used it to soak raisins, and it has a light coffee taste, which is also very good.
9. Peel the apples and cut them into small cubes, add butter to the pan, add the diced apples and fry until the surface is browned, soft and without moisture, let cool and set aside.
10. After the fermented dough is pressed and exhausted, it is divided into two portions. Roll out rectangular slices separately.
11. Spread cinnamon powdered sugar.
12. Spread diced apples and raisins that are fried and let cool.
13. Roll it up and cut into 8 even pieces. Make both copies.
14. Arrange the baking tray in the kitchen, put the baking tray in the oven, and start the second fermentation.
15. After 1 hour, the fermentation is complete, and the surface is brushed with egg yolk water.
16. Preheat the air oven to 160 degrees and bake for about 20 minutes.
17. The toasted bread is served hot.
1. The apples must be sautéed, and the raisins must be soaked and drained in advance, otherwise the bottom will be very wet when they are roasted.
2. The dough should not be too soft, otherwise it is not easy to operate, and should not exceed 60% of the liquid volume. The eggs have different sizes, so remember to increase or decrease the amount of water. The total amount is 240 grams.
3. The water absorption of the dough is different. Adjust the amount of liquid appropriately according to the state.
4. The temperature and time of the oven are for reference only. Please adjust it appropriately according to your own oven. It is only 5 degrees higher than the usual buns.