1. Prepare the ingredients, put the bean dregs in a large bowl, add two eggs
2. Add light cream and stir well, sift in low-gluten flour and 20 grams of powdered sugar
3. Use a whisk to make a uniform batter, pour a small amount of oil into the pan, heat to 70% hot, then turn to low heat
4. Take a large spoonful of batter and pour it into the middle, spread it out into a round dough, and fry until it is seventy-five, turn it over when bubbles appear in the middle, and fry for another minute or so.
5. Mix cinnamon powder with 10 grams of powdered sugar to form cinnamon sugar, sieve the cinnamon sugar layer by layer on the surface of each cake, and decorate the surface with mint leaves.