1. After the rice is cleaned, grease the bottom of the casserole, add the rice, add 1:1.5 water, the same amount of water as usual for cooking, and let it stand for more than half an hour to soak the rice.
2. Prepare the other ingredients while soaking the rice. Wash the vegetables and mushrooms. Use a knife to cross the flowers. Wash and slice the sausages. The prepared tomatoes are not used.
3. After the rice is soaked, cover the pot and bring it to medium-low heat.
4. Bring a pot of water to a boil, blanch the vegetables and mushrooms and remove them for later use.
5. When the rice has bubbling holes, change the heat to a low heat, and add the cut sausage.
6. Put the shiitake mushrooms, the eggs, and finally the greens, the action is fast,
7. Cover the lid and turn off the heat. The remaining temperature of the casserole is enough to simmer the eggs.
8. While simmering, put all the ingredients in a bowl, add appropriate amount of warm water and mix thoroughly.
9. Simmer for about 10 minutes, open the lid, slowly pour the adjusted sauce along the pot wall, you can hear the sizzling sound
10. The delicious claypot rice is just fine.
11. Just mix it well out of the pot and it's ready to eat.
12. The delicious rice crust should also be dried.
1. The rice must be soaked in water for about half an hour.
2. The ratio of water to rice is just as good as the normal cooking ratio.
3. The whole process of cooking rice in a casserole must use a medium and small fire. The casserole heats up very quickly. The rice will have bubbling holes when the water is boiled for a while. The temperature is enough to simmer the egg, so that the rice crust will not be too dark. The first time I tried it, I didn't expect it to be so fast. The fire was too big, and the time was adjusted according to my own casserole situation.
4. The side dishes can be matched freely, you can put whatever you like
5. Green vegetables can also be replaced with what you like, such as lettuce, but they must be blanched in water first.
6. The flavor-enhancing sauce does not require additional salt.