1. Dice carrots, garlic sprouts, sausages, and steamed buns, and beat the eggs.
2. Heat oil in a pan, pour the egg liquid into the stir-fry and serve.
3. After adding garlic and sautéing, add diced sausage and stir fry to create a fragrant aroma.
4. Pour the diced carrots into the pan and stir fry.
5. Pour the garlic sprouts into the pot and stir fry.
6. Stir-fry the ingredients until they are broken and add some salt.
7. Pour the scrambled eggs back into the pan.
8. Pour the diced buns into the pot and stir fry.
9. Stir-fry the diced steamed buns until golden and add a spoonful of salt.
10. Add appropriate amount of light soy sauce and stir fry evenly.
Stir-fry all kinds of vegetables and meat, and then put the steamed buns into the stir-fry.