Cut the butter into small pieces to soften, then add powdered sugar to beat.
2. Beat until smooth, add egg liquid in portions and continue to beat.
3. Add coconut paste and mix well.
Sift in low powder and milk powder. Mix well.
5. Separate it with plastic wrap and a mold, put it in the dough, and freeze it into shape. About 40-60 minutes.
6. Cut the biscuit into 0.5cm thick slices.
Also prepare some coconut paste. Glue the biscuits with coconut paste. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees on the heat and 165 degrees on the lower.
Place in the baking tray.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
10. Seal and store after cooling.
1. The degree of softening of the butter is easy to disperse by pressing the small nest with your fingers.
2. The egg liquid should be added in batches, each time it is sent until absorbed, and then added to the next time.
3. The oven temperature and baking time are determined according to the conditions of the oven.
4. The degree of softening of the butter, it is easy to dispose of it by pressing down to have finger sockets.