1. Main and auxiliary materials: flour, corn starch, milk powder, coconut milk, baking powder.
2. Combine the flour and starch through a sieve.
3. Put the sugar in the basin and add corn oil.
4. Add milk powder and coconut milk and mix well.
5. Add baking powder.
6. After mixing well, add powder
7. Flip up and down to form a soft dough.
8. Roll the dough into a 1cm thick cake, and press the green biscuit mold.
9. Load the green body into the baking tray.
10. Bake the middle and lower layers in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Then move to the middle and bake for 8 minutes.
11. Take out the baking tray and let cool
12. Serve ready to serve.
1. The temperature of the oven is for reference only.
2. A little pure water can be used to adjust the hardness of the dough.